ENJOY THE POOL THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND! In light of the events of last weekend, reminder of a few important pool rules are listed below. A COMPLETE LIST OF POOL RULES IS POSTED AT POOL.
POOL RULES – anyone caught violating any of these rules is subject to fines and suspension of use of amenities. VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN PROGRESS.
1. Pool hours are 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
2. NO ENTERING POOL AFTER HOURS. VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN PROGRESS. if caught at pool after hours, fines will incur and use of the amenities will be suspended.
3. NO climbing pool fence. THIS IS A CRIME. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED. VIDEO SURVEILLANCE IN PROGRESS.
4. NO smoking.
5. NO one 14 years of age or younger is allowed at the pool without an adult. (Adult must be 18 years or older.)
6. NO one is allowed to enter pool area without pool card.
7. Do NOT let others in without a pool card. If caught letting someone in without pool card, your use of the amenities will be suspended.
POOL RE-OPENS FRIDAY AT 3 PM. New fence and pavilion patio look great! Wet paint til Friday. Thanks for your patience. Important flyers being distributed Friday. Be on the lookout.
Good morning everyone! POOL OPENS AT 10 AM!
If you sent us your serial number, your pool card has been activated and will open the pool gate at 10 a.m.
If you purchased a new card, we will deliver to your mailbox before 10 a.m., so that you will have it in time for pool opening.
If you haven’t had a chance to send your serial number, it’s not too late. Please message us via the “Contact Us” tab and we’ll do our best to get you registered today. Thanks!
Pool opens on May 15!
We have upgraded our pool card software and will need to re-register all our pool cards for access to the pool.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR NAME, MONTCLAIR ADDRESS AND POOL CARD SERIAL NUMBER BY THIS FRIDAY, MAY 8TH, SO WE CAN GET YOU RE-REGISTERED!
If you don’t have a card yet, please send us a message, and we’ll create one for you. Thanks!
MONTCLAIR FRONT ENTRANCE BEAUTIFICATION CONTINUES…soon we’ll have new plantings where the invasive elaeagnus vine once was (filling in the big “hole” you see now)! Our magnolias on either side are disfigured from the vine, but we’re leaving them for now to see how they do. The holly and other shrubs near the sign have been or will be severely pruned to proper size. Bear with them as they slowly morph into something beautiful again. And we hope to have the annuals planted before the end of May…a burst of summer color to greet you on arriving home! Please stay tuned!
BEGINNING MAY 1, ADVANCED DISPOSAL’S REDUCED RATE FOR TRASH COLLECTION IS EFFECTIVE FOR MONTCLAIR RESIDENTS!
PLEASE SEE OUR PRIVATE FB PAGE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS ON THIS REDUCED RATE! If you are a Montclair homeowner or resident and haven’t joined our private FB group yet, click Contact Us above and send your Montclair address along with your email address and we’ll send you an invitation!
THIS RATE IS GUARANTEED FOR ONE YEAR AND GOOD FOR CURRENT AND NEW CUSTOMERS IN MONTCLAIR!
ADVANCED DISPOSAL’s comprehensive collection service includes the following:
– 96 gallon roll cart for once per week collection of garbage
– 65 gallon recycle cart for once per week collection of recycling
– Once per week yard waste collection (8 to 10 brown paper lawn bags or small bundles of limbs not to exceed 4ft in length and 6” in diameter)
– New Move in Cleanup
– Boxes and Packaging Materials
– Collection of trash and recycling for Montclair Subdivision Pool
– State of the Art Collection Vehicles
– Licensed and Insured
– Orderly and Uniformed Collection Procedures